President Obama Says We Won't Live in Fear
President Obama says we won't live in fear. Really? Who's he fooling?
- Federal agents are questioning a man after device found in his carry-on bag
- Police in Massachusetts scrambling to track down a Penske truck
- FBI agents working frantically to verify car bomb terrorist threat
- Flight to Baltimore diverted after 'suspicious behaviour' by passenger
- Snipers line roofs at World Trade Centre site, as service gets underway
- Internet shut down in buildings near Ground Zero as safety precaution
- Suspicious object discovered at Dulles airport, 22 miles from Washington DC
- Three people have come to U.S. with 'intent' to carry out plot, say officials
Going to the bathroom too many times (whatever that is) caused fighter jets to shadow an American Airlines flight to New York. The three men were later cleared.
By the way, how is a fighter jet escort going to prevent a passenger on a plane from blowing it up? Or prevent the plane from going down? Or rescue people?
Update: From a passenger on the Frontier flight:
"All of a sudden, a SWAT team went through and saying, `Please place your hands on the seat in front of you.'"
Update: More ridiculous fear, over cookies no less.
|< Concert for New York City Replaying on VH-1 | Airline Passenger Reports a Cookie Monster On Borad >|