Hillary Mocks Trump on SNL

< Saturday College Football Open Thread

It was a fun skit (5.00 / 1) (#3)
    by christinep on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 10:11:27 AM EST
    ...semi-good Trump impersonation and (my fav) the looked-like-they-both-enjoyed-it Someone to Lean On song.  Humor & politics can mix :)

Oh, my (none / 0) (#1)
    by Ga6thDem on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 06:10:34 AM EST
    that was funny. I burst out laughing.

A while back I commented (none / 0) (#4)
    by CaptHowdy on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 10:16:05 AM EST
    That Hillary has a great sense of humor and a race with Trump could bring it out.  This is what I'm talking about.

Please oh please oh please

Tv sunday (none / 0) (#2)
    by CaptHowdy on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 08:00:44 AM EST
    Leftovers starts tonight

The Strain and Fear the Walking Dead season finales

American Horror Story on Wed.

Hope this is not OT

Sigh... (none / 0) (#5)
    by Dadler on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 10:46:25 AM EST
    Love you, J, but have to disagree. This is empty personality politics of the highest order. This kind of sh*t is a big reason why the country has such a profoundly sick relationship with politics and its supposed political leaders. This is bizarro celebrity media conformity and issue-ignoring of a very weird sort. "I can go on SNL, but I can't debate my fellow nominees morning noon and night to obliterate the Republican nonsense." Pfft. She is acting far too entitled to the nomination to me, and has evidenced what we need the most and don't hear from any candidates, Bernie included: genuine political imagination.

I'm not sold on Bernie, I'm not sold on Hillary, I'm not sold on anyone. And since we seem more interested in playing elect the homecoming queen/king, when we should be out in the streets every day willing to sacrifice our lives to make the country better, I'm sorry again, I just don't see it.

We have to be willing to die in the streets right here at home, my fellow liberals. We have to line up against the cops and the rednecks and the pols, and we have to be willing to die.
    But as it stands, we're not, myself included. Plain and simple. We yap. And yap and yap. We do very little else.

Dude, as a friend, lighten up. Seriously. (none / 0) (#6)
    by CaptHowdy on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 10:57:24 AM EST
    Capt (5.00 / 1) (#8)
    by CoralGables on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 12:12:14 PM EST
    Today we agree.

The SNL skit (none / 0) (#7)
    by KeysDan on Sun Oct 04, 2015 at 11:23:00 AM EST
    was just what Mrs. Clinton needs right now.  With the "Committee to Lower Clinton Polls" on the well-deserved ropes, Mrs. Clinton took an opportunity to show her sense of humor--and timing. effacing and self-effacing.