Schlock and Awe: Trump Comes to Denver
Donald Trump came to Denver yesterday. His comments were all schlock, but 6,000 people, expecting to be awed, went to see him.
USA Today has the story, but it has autoplay video so I won't link to it. Among his more absurd comments:
- He has one of the best memories of anyone in the world
- If the U.S. elects Hillary, it will turn into another Venezuela
- He said several times his nomination speech got better TV ratings than Hillary's
- He didn't mention a single Republican running for office in Colorado (no down--ticket help from him)
- Ivanka really likes Chelsea, he wishes she didn't, but what are you going to do?
|< DCCC Hacked, FBI Investigating if Related to DNC Hack|