New Hampshire: The Day After
More analysis of yesterday's New Hampshire primary, why Hillary won and the pollsters were wrong and what's to come.
- Washington Post, Clinton Teaches Politics 101 concluding the race is now unpredictable:
In the five days between Iowa and New Hampshire, Clinton ran a campaign. Barack Obama rode a wave. Everyone - myself included - believed the wave would not crest before Tuesday's balloting. Clinton, determined as ever, set out to do something to stop it.
- ABC News: Women Deliver for Clinton, Moderates and Indies for McCain
- CNN: Clinton, Obama Set to Battle
- CBS: Why Hillary Won
- Newsweek on John Edwards, Staying Alive, Unbowed After Iowa
- Newsweek's Jonathan Alter: How Hillary Did It
- Boston.com: Pollsters, What Happened?
From the blogs: [more]
|< Nevada Culinary Workers Endorse Barack Obama | Tweety: Hillary Won Because Bill Messed Around >|