Libby Pleading Lists Likely Trial Witnesses
In Scooter "Lewis" Libby's latest motion for discovery (pdf), Team Libby names the witnesses it expects the Government to call at his trial. Note that this is not an official witness list, but an attempt by Libby to provide grounds for the Judge to order documents concerning them to be produced to the defense. The AP lists them as:
- Richard Armitage, former deputy secretary of state.
- Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary.
- Marc Grossman, former undersecretary of state for political affairs.
- Colin Powell, the former secretary of state.
- Karl Rove, the deputy White House chief of staff.
- George Tenet, the former CIA director.
- Joseph Wilson, a former U.S. ambassador.
- Valerie Plame Wilson.
- Stephen Hadley
|< U.S. News.Com on Secret, Warrantless Physical Searches | Anti-War Protests on Third Anniversary of Iraq Invasion >|