Denver Wants You To Know (Pot Laws)
The City and County of Denver has a new website on marijuana. Not surprisingly, it concentrates on what is not legal. The six things it wants you to know:
- It is illegal to consume marijuana in public.
- It is illegal to take marijuana out of state.
- Only licensed establishments can sell retail marijuana products.
- It is illegal for retail establishments to give or sell marijuana to minors.
- You must be over 21 to possess or use "retail marijuana.
- It is illegal to "drive high".
Some other things Denver would like you to know [More...]:
|< Christmas Eve Open Thread | Obama's Signing Statement on NDAA and Guantanamo >|