Gun Sales Continue to Surge, Fears of New Gun Laws Cited
What I'm reading on guns today:
- Gun sales spike after Newtown, other mass slayings
- Denver gun show draws huge crowd despite long background-check times (Same in Ohio, Wisconsin, NJ, RI,NC, Nevada, Iowa, Idaho, and many other states, with most citing fears of new gun laws.)
- California gun sales jump; gun injuries, deaths fall
- Colorado gun-control advocates and foes mobilize for new legislation
- Gun Buybacks Mostly a Waste of Time and Money, Experts Say
- "Assault Weapon" Is Just A PR Stunt Meant To Fool The Gullible
- Congressional Research Service Report on Gun Legislation, November, 2012
- Indicators of School Crime and Safety: 2011 FEBRUARY 2012 (Bureau of Justice Statistics)
- Guns, Mental Illness and Newtown (David Kopel)
- The Assault Weapons Ban: How Silly Was it?
- Impacts of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban: 1994–96 (National Institute of Justice)
This is an open thread for all things gun-related.
|< Personality Disorders and Violence: A Connection or Not? | Fiscal Cliff Developments >|