Fourteen Years Ago: A Look Back
- 30,000 interviews of witnesses taken by the FBI and other government agencies.
- More than 200,000 photographs
- Records of 156 million telephone calls and over one million hotel and motel registrations
- Over 500 hours of audio tape and over 400 hours of video tape.
- 25,000 pages of lab reports and worksheets
- 23,000 pieces of evidence
It cost the Government $82 million to investigate and prosecute and $10 to $15 million to defend.[More...]
It was a case that consumed 1 1/2 years of my life. When it was all said and done, our client was executed. His co-defendant is serving life without parole at Supermax in Florence, Colorado.
It was the Oklahoma City Bombing....14 years ago today.
|< Saturday Open Thread | Will Your DNA Soon Be in a Government Database? >|