ACLU Releases New Torture Documents
- US interrogation team sought explicit permission to question Saddam Hussein without reading him Miranda rights.
- Saddam Hussein interrogation document memo
- State Dept pushed for legal view on "prosecutions in Afghanistan" in 10/01
- Bush-era memo: POWs may be detained until the end of hostilities
- Compilation of documents here on Bush torture program
|< Specter On The Supreme Court, Antitrust Laws And His Health | "No Candy Here" Signs Required for Sex Offenders >|