Pennsylvania Exit Polls: Thread Three
CBS has posted its exit polling from Pennsylvania.
- Most decided before this week
- The economy was the dominant issue by 2 to 1 over Iraq (54% to 28%).Only 14% chose health care.
- Change was more important to voters than experience by 49% to 26%.
- 54% said campaign ads that aired in the past week was important.
CNN exit polling: (via TV)
- 37% said they have a gun. 58% of them voted for Hillary
- 39% attend church weekly. 59% voted for Clinton.
So, according to CNN, Obama didn't carry the gun or religious voters.
CNN also says there are a lot of first time voters among those newly registered. Wolf Blitzer says this is a big deal.
|< More Exit Polls : Thread Two | Tonight's Media Coverage of the Pennsylvania Primary >|