Nevada: Why Hillary Won
The Las Vegas Sun examines Hillary Clinton's win in the Nevada caucuses yesterday and provides these reasons she won:
- Foresaw a huge wave of new voters unlike in her failed Iowa campaign.
- Worked relentlessly to appeal to Hispanics from the ground up rather than the top down.
- Sewed up the support of many Culinary workers long before the union endorsed Obama.
- Dominated among women and then persuaded them show up to caucus.
- Won the final week of publicity with tough political gamesmanship.
Most of the remainder of the article focuses on internal campaign strategies. It mentions Clinton's strength among Hispanics and women, but interestingly, concludes with this: [More...]
|< How The Media Covers The Nomination Process; Or Did Romney Win The Day Yesterday? | Obama Supporters' Sour Grapes >|