Tuesday Open Thread
If there's news today, I won't see it until later. Here's a place for you to fill us in.Some items:
- Text of the Israel-Palestinean peace talk agreement.
- David Cole's review of Jack Goldsmith's book, The Terror Presidency: Law and Judgment Inside the Bush Administration. Goldsmith doesn't get a pass.
- The Center for Constitutional Rights files an amended complaint (pdf) against Blackwater with new death, injury and drug allegations.
- Raw Story's part two of the Don Siegelman investigation and prosecution.
- Jesse Jackson says John Edwards is the only candidate not ignoring African Americans.
- A convicted moneyman played host to Rudy at a fundraiser last night.
|< Time, Klein and FISA | Oppose the Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act >|