'Round the Blogosphere and Open Thread
If you're online this afternoon and evening, here's some stuff to check out:
- Christy at Firedoglake on Judge Brinkema's order in the al-Timini case threatening to toss the conviction over state secrets and the NSA wiretapping progam.
- TPM on yet more of Rudy's business deals.
- Instapundit Glenn Reynolds' op-ed in the New York Post on the Supreme Court decision to review the D.C. gun control law.
- Taylor Marsh on tomorrow's anniversary of the assassination of JFK, He Couldn't Get Elected Today.
- Sentencing Law and Policy has a big variety today, from the GA. Supreme Court striking down sex offender restrictions to attempt to end the New Jersey death penalty to Judge Nancy Gertner's most recent sentencing break for a crack defendant.
What are you reading?
|< New Crime Reports Call for Prison Reform, Shorter Sentences | Georgia High Court Tosses Sex Offender Law >|