Christmas Traffic is a Gift
- Skippy writes a song, Blue Xanax
- Digby writes about the radioactive Muslims
- War and Piece gives no holiday break to the White House
- World O' Crap says Santa was a cokehead.
- Vodkapundit has an awesome picture of Colorado today.
- Athenae's ferrets are the best.
- Mike Ditto has some advice for the Harlem Choir, which is getting kicked out of its rehearsal space
- Heretik has moved, update your bookmarks.
- Public Defender Dude says Death Row Defender is worth reading. Law and Order, watch out.
Now I'm going to download Dear Mr. Fantasy, Paper Sun and the Low Spark of High Heeled Boys. We've made it through another Christmas. On to New Years.
|< Alito's Threat to the Balance of Power | White House Pressed WaPo Not to Run Articles >|