The Next Generation of Mujahideen

ISIS has released a lot of videos the past few days. In one, Race Towards Good (full version available here, no violence) it takes us inside a training camp for Kazakh children. They are purposely indoctrinated from a young age (There's even a toddler holding a toy gun, image below.) It shows a class teaching very young males how to write Arabic and the kids receiving receiving fighter training. There's also an adult class on how to be a sniper.

It's almost 15 minutes long, but if you start at the 5 minute mark, you'll see the parts with the kids. It's fascinating to watch, but horrifying that they would encourage young kids to kill those who do not share their religion. Below are some screengrabs: [More...]

From an interview of one of the girls, here's a question and the answer:

They are the future:

Never too young to start learning:

< Former U.S. Ranger Claims al-Zarqawi Beaten to Death

Ah, psychopaths AND serial pedophiles (5.00 / 1) (#1)
    by Dadler on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 09:20:09 AM EST
    They are no better to children than people who would bend those children over and sodomize them. And I am amazed that the U.S.A. lacks even the slightest modicum of imagination to humiliate these phuckers for it, to show the world, with unabashed self-critical courage (and THAT is key, but we are too unevolved a nation to understand it currently, since we are minor-league self critics), how bad it is. Even the worst sack of sh*t dumbphucks this country produces in the middle of nowhere aren't as atrophied as these devolved dolts. ISIS, apparently, stands for I Send Infants Submachine-guns. These asshats will eat their own societies alive if left alone. Instead, we'll help them raise their profile. I don't know which is worse, those idiots or our idiots. After all, WE are supposed to be better. Are we? It's very debatable right now.

And make no mistake, when you abuse children... (5.00 / 1) (#2)
    by Dadler on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 09:24:18 AM EST
    ...in this way, you cannot undo it. Trauma to adults is fixable, to children...you destroy them for the rest of their lives. These are not, most likely, children who will ever be cured of this legacy of disgusting and inexcusable abuse.

most religions are (5.00 / 1) (#3)
    by leap on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 09:43:14 AM EST
    child psyche-abusers. Have you known any "recovering" Catholics? I have many friends who are, and they all say the same things about not being able to shake the indoctrinations. One fellow I know, who is an avowed atheist but also a recovering Catholic, says what the nuns and brothers instilled into him is like an ear-worm that won't go away. He still instinctively starts to cross himself when an ambulance goes by. He's in his early 70s.

On this topiic & looking specifically (none / 0) (#5)
    by christinep on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 01:25:45 PM EST
    at the sorry phenomenon/reality that is ISIS/ISIL, it may be that no one possesses any "imagination" that you seek to resolve this now.  To date: Not any country, not any other group, not any movement, not any individual, and not either or us ... I suppose.  If you or anyone or any group has that type of imagination to stop these despicable frauds, it would be instructive to hear.  What do you think or imagine?  As for me, I'm guessing that there is no magic wand that will end this onslaught in a way satisfying to everyone ... horrors usually don't abate by themselves.

i suppose it depends on how you define religion. (none / 0) (#4)
    by cpinva on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 09:50:10 AM EST
    bearing in mind, both Hitler & Stalin set up "youth groups", programs designed to make them good little fascists & communists right from the start. in fact, pretty much every modern dictatorship does the same thing, because indoctrinated youth are the key to the dictator staying in power. so, nothing new there really. horrifying yes, new, no.

Couldn't help it... (5.00 / 1) (#8)
    by lentinel on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 04:21:14 PM EST
    Your comment reminded me of:

On my honor I will do my best
    To do my duty to God and my country
    and to obey the Scout Law

Not to mention (5.00 / 1) (#9)
    by Zorba on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 05:07:44 PM EST
    The Girl Scout Promise:

On my honor, I will try:
    To serve God and my country,
    To help people at all times,
    And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

And the 4-H pledge:

I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
    my heart to greater loyalty,
    my hands to larger service, and
    my health to better living,
    for my club, my community, my country and my world.

Although, I do like the "clearer thinking" and "larger service" parts of the 4-H pledge.  And the "better living" through health is good, too.  Plus the fact that they mention "my world," which is missing from the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts pledges.

Come to think of it, the 4-H pledge is a pretty good one.  Way more global and progressive than the other two.

Stalin is on record (none / 0) (#6)
    by Mordiggian 88 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 02:21:33 PM EST
    as modeling his efforts after those of the Catholic Church, and he had some familiarity with religious education from his time in a Russian seminary.

As for Hitler, he was probably referring to the Jesuits who inspired his Russian rivals' methods when he referred to the RCC as "Those black crowd".

He also received a religious education at their hands thru his teens, and with the help of Goebbles made education into instruction in devilry.

Indoctrination became rampant in all subjects. At every opportunity, teachers were expected to attack the life style of the Jews. Exam questions even contained blunt reference to the government's anti-Semitic stance:

"A bomber aircraft on take-off carries 12 dozen bombs, each weighing 10 kilos. The aircraft takes off for Warsaw the international centre for Jewry. It bombs the town. On take-off with all bombs on board and a fuel tank containing 100 kilos of fuel, the aircraft weighed about 8 tons. When it returns from the crusade, there are still 230 kilos left. What is the weight of the aircraft when empty ?"

Should be "black crows" &#128524; (none / 0) (#7)
    by Mordiggian 88 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 02:23:07 PM EST