Nightly Wrap Up
- The BBC reports Bush is on the brink of announcing he will send more troops to Iraq.
- Iraq has announced the launch of a formal investigation into the cell phone video of Saddam's execution. If you haven't seen the video yet, it's here.
- Grits for Breakfast has a list of the top ten Texas injustice stories of 2006.
- Jane Hamsher at Firedoglake is upset that she didn't receive the top award for the 20 Most Annoying Liberals.
- Skippy has a rant on unfair press coverage of John Edwards, whom he is not supporting at this time, since he is, like me and many bloggers, waiting to make up his mind on this important choice.
|< NJ Comm'n Recommends End to Death Penalty | FBI Releases Documents Showing Detainee Abuse >|